Fred & Beth Bennett
Fred Bennett is currently a supported Titus missionary, while also serving as the Board's Executive Director [2012-present]. He attended Tennessee Temple University from 1970-1974, graduating with a BA in Biblical Studies. He received his Masters of Arts in Biblical Studies from Temple Baptist Seminary in May, 2000. His previous ministry experiences can be summarized in the following way:
- Local church-centered Jewish evangelism ministry [1982-present]
- Assistant Director, World Missionary Outreach Ministries, Chattanooga, TN, Editor of "Shofar" magazine (1982-95)
- Church Planter-organized and served as interim pastor of Northside Baptist Church in Morgantown, West Virginia (1980-1982)
- Assistant Pastor of First Baptist Church of Howland in Warren, Ohio (1975-1980)
- School administrator of the First Baptist Christian School in Park Rapids, Minnesota (1974-1975)
- The current ministry activities of Fred Bennett include:
- Teaching modular courses at the TITUS Bible Institute and Kiev Christian University in the Ukraine Assisting and training local churches in Jewish evangelism
- Currently, Fred is involved in local church Jewish evangelism training in the U.S. and abroad; the Jewish Heart video series and Daily Jewish Heart devotional book [see below]; Chosen People Sundays; Passover Seders; Men's events--evangelistic wild game dinners, retreats and camps; and speaking in Christian youth camps.
Fred has also developed a one-year program called "Jewish Heart" to educate and motivate local churches concerning Jesus' family (the Jewish people) and their homeland of Israel. All materials are free of charge and complete instructions are included to carry out the entire twelve-month plan. This program is designed to begin at the Jewish New Year, which occurs in the month of September or October. The goals of this ministry are to equip believers and churches to reach unsaved Jewish people, to educate believers about Jewish customs, religion and thought and to create a "Jewish heart" in Gentiles and their churches. To find out more about this exciting ministry, contact Fred Bennett at (423) 867-7079 or send an email requesting more information.